Are you a go-getter with a passion for sales and business development and a desire to make your mark in a rapidly growing company? Do you thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and have a knack for creating opportunities and building relationships? If so, then you may be the Business DevelopmentRepresentative we need to join our Sales & Partnerships team. With the title of Growth Strategist, you’ll be a key member of our team, where you will be responsible for driving company growth through the development and execution of sales strategies and partnerships relationships.
We are looking for someone who is excited to get in on the ground floor of a funded and growing company, and who has a strong desire to continuously learn and grow within the organization.
· Identify, pursue, and cultivate new business leads and partnership opportunities through a variety of prospecting channels and networking efforts.
· Warm and cold outreach through various channels.
· Expand our referral partner network.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at target sales prospects and partners.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute revenue growth strategies.
· Meet or exceed sales and partnership targets.
· Utilize CRM to track and manage sales and partnership activities and pipeline.
· Track and report on sales and partnership performance metrics.
· Stay up-to-date on marketing agency and financial services / fintech trends.
· Continuously learn and enhance business development skills and best practices.
· Conduct presentations and demos to prospects and partners.
· Close new business deals and sign new partners.
· Define and improve our sales operations and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 2–4 years of experience in business development or sales.
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
· Creative problem-solver.
· Extremely driven / a go-getter.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
· Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal), both within the firm and with prospects.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Excellent follow-up skills with prospects and partners.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with prospects and partners.
· Familiarity with CRM systems and sales tools.
· Familiarity with G-Suite.
· A desire to continuously learn, enhance your skills, and grow within the organization.
· Comfortable working in a remote environment and being part of a start-up atmosphere, which may, at times, involve pivoting and ambiguity.
· Knowledge of the marketing and digital agency industry a plus.
· Knowledge of finance/accounting a plus.