The Cloud Security Engineer is a key member of the technical team responsible for global cloud infrastructure and application security. You will help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data such as user and customer information.
You work with software engineers to proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities. You will also work to secure cloud infrastructure and enable configuration management and effective security monitoring. You use your industry experience to own and drive the resolution of complex security incidents and technical security issues.
- Continuously research, design, advocate and recommend new security technologies, architectures, and products that will ensure meeting all the compliance requirements.
- Function as the go-to individual with in-depth understanding of all security and compliance related nuances within the cloud. Develop the ability to effectively navigate a highly complex environment to independently retrieve technical evidence for gaining assurance over effectiveness of controls.
- Conduct security architecture / application reviews to assess new risks, manage penetration testing researcher relationships, keep abreast of latest cyber security technical risks.
- Automate the enforcement of cloud security and compliance policies.
- Develop security test cases to ensure security requirements, security standards, and regulatory compliance test coverage across all cloud-based applications.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Engineering, MIS or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math).
- 2+ years of Microsoft cloud security experience (required).
- 2+ years of Azure experience (required)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in architect security solutions and in-depth knowledge of security protocols/tools, and automation.
- Knowledge of Ms 500 Microsoft, Ac 500, Sc200,2c300,Sc400.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal (required).