An exciting role has arisen within our Operations team, the fastest-growing department in the company. The Operations Supervisor will manage a team of Client Services executives, Dispatchers and Service Delivery coordinators under the responsibility of the General Manager to ensure flawless communication with clients, fleet partners and other team members to provide world-class service to our clients.
- Lead, motivate and supervise direct team members and actively support all teams through on-going coaching, briefing and training, quality monitoring, etc. within a time sensitive and demanding environment.
- Work with our network of clients and fleet partners around the world to ensure that our clients are receiving the best vehicles, rates, and service in the market.
- Manage complex or sensitive client matters including escalations.
- Actively contribute to Service improvement projects: quality of service, processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems.
- Two or more years of proven experience in an operations management role.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of operations and customer service.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation.
- Knowledge of general business software and an aptitude for learning new applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-end clients both verbally and in writing – fluent.
- English is a MUST. Second language required, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or German preferred.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Attention to detail combined with good business judgment.
- Ability to work and make decisions in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines.
- High level of intuition to anticipate and exceed client needs.
- This is a 100% home office job, 6 days a week with one day off. Availability to work evenings and weekends is required. Shifts vary from Monday to Sunday.