As a member of our Patient Care Team, you will help people every day by taking calls from patients that have dental emergencies. The Patient Care Agent will manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through our website to find and set appointments for patients nationwide. Our patient care agents will have to provide excellent customer service and have good communication skills that will help us create a positive experience for the patients that call into our call center.
We’re looking for people that want to grow with a fast-paced company with room to move up as the company continues to grow. Patient Care Agents should also have a passion for customer service, natural empathy, and the determination to set appointments for the patients that call in and deliver a comprehensive solution. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our success.
- Provides excellent customer service by responding promptly to all inbound customer calls regarding dental emergencies nationwide.
- Listens to customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Utilizes technical systems, effectively and efficiently, including desktop, call center-specific phone systems, and the internet.
- Manages and utilizes time effectively to ensure the department meets required service levels, appointments set and customer satisfaction results.
- Utilizes online reference materials to provide confident, accurate, and efficient information.
- Develops and maintains service, procedural, and technical systems knowledge.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism, creates a connection, and develops a rapport with every customer to provide outstanding, personal service.
- A high school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer keyboard and processing skills Ability to Type 25 WPM
- Applicants must be able to work weekends.
- Successful completion of background check is required for this position.
Equipment and workspace requirements
- You must have a home internet connection of >10 Mbps.
- Must be able to hardwire your work computer directly to your home modem via ethernet or a strong wi-fi connection that will support a VOIP phone system.
- Must have a quiet workspace.
1st Shifts will be Monday- Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
2nd Shift will be Monday – Sunday from 5:00 pm -2:00 AM Eastern Time
3rd Shift will be Monday – Sunday from 1:00 am -8:00 AM Eastern Time