Responsible for the flawless delivery of all services via the management of service and timing alerts, vehicle and chauffeur assignments and quality assurance calls.
- Working with our network of fleet partners around the world to ensure our clients are receiving the best vehicles and service delivery.
- Ensuring all clients’ special requests are met and in place at the time of the service.
- Ensuring that all completed services are charged and posted accurately.
- Adhering to company policies, compliance guidelines and procedures.
- Service-oriented and a good team player.
- Comfortable with technology, G-suite including Google Maps.
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and able to work independently.
- Strong communication with excellent listening skills.
- Good command of spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Logistical experience is a plus.