The Account Manager Virtual Assistant is responsible for managing a portfolio of existing team and venue accounts. The Account Manager Virtual Assistant will cultivate relationships with key account personnel to maintain and optimize account performance, identify opportunities to grow accounts, and provide valuable insight to the team for decision making. The Account Manager Virtual Assistant will be the influence building and executing strategic joint business plans with the Vendor and collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising and operational improvement opportunities. The Account Manager Virtual Assistant should demonstrate a high level of ownership, with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
The Account Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Understand contracted customer commitments, and track progress against them.
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to move projects forward
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients while serving as primary point of contact
- Follow up with clients regarding due dates and decisions
- Plan ahead for client calls by understanding client goals, reviewing the project plan, and knowing the points to cover
- Interface with technical teams to ensure timely deliveries
- Accountable for execution, management, and timely coordination of account orders, including entry, tracking, order confirmation, cancellations and delivery information
The Account Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Previous sales and/or account management experience
- Proficiency in basic software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM/Salesforce
- Attention to detail with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a changing environment
Account Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Account Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.