The Accountant Remote Assistant provide administrative support to accountants or an accounting department by performing various clerical tasks, such as filing, mail handling and keeping bank records, handling invoices, tracking expenses for specific projects, and bookkeeping. Other typical duties of an Accountant Remote Assistant include preparing financial records, office administration, and processing payroll. The Accountant Remote Assistant requires attention to detail, reliability, and excellent communication skills. An Accountant Remote Assistant must have good computer skills, solid math skills, and a strong familiarity with computer accounting software and bookkeeping practices. Also an Accountant Remote Assistant typically work in accounting departments for large companies or private accountants.
Accountant Remote Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the accounting department.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Handle communications by phone and by email.
- Process transactions.
- Evaluate financial statements and expenses.
- Draft and report financial statements.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursements.
- Reconcile invoices.
Accountant Remote Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in accounting, finance or related.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Solid experience with accounting software.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Accountant Remote Assistant – US & Can
Accountant Remote Assistant – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Accountant Remote Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.