The Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant will administer supplier invoice processing in a high- volume environment. The Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant will be successful in exercising collaboration skills with internal customers, suppliers and procurement analysts on inquires and issue resolution. The Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant will also be assigned a portfolio of suppliers and/or classifications of transactions to administer. In addition to these responsibilities, Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant must show adherence to company policies and procedures and working to improve process efficiencies will add to your success.
The Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for payroll, taxes, etc.
- Improve local accounting processes, set up a new accounting system, while taking care of all operational tasks related to payments, etc.
- Full cycle accounting in accordance with legislation.
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations and month-end closing activities
- Preparation of monthly reports and filing of returns
- Preparation of monthly and annual tax reports
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Ensuring compliance of all business transactions and accounting activities in accordance with appropriate regulations and standards
- Other accounting related tasks
The Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- University degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Work experience in similar position
- Experience with accounting software Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be considered an advantage
- Experience in the financial / short-term lending sector
- Very good language skills (oral and written)
- A high sense of responsibility, ability to work both independently and in a team and desire to learn
Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Accounting Technician Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.