The Administrative Assistant Hca will assist physicians and nurses with patient care and administrative duties. The Administrative Assistant Hca will maintain exam room equipment, space, and coordinates cleaning and sanitation of patients. The Administrative Assistant Hca will perform administrative duties such as scheduling patient appointments, cancellations, and updating records as well as take patient information. Moreover, the Administrative Assistant Hca record documentation and coordinates monitor patient vital signs. As an Administrative Assistant Hca, would provide a wide variety of support to one or more departments or managers. The Administrative Assistant Hca would prepare documents for personnel changes, produce operating reports for your respective department, and serve as a liaison for internal and external inquiries for your respective department.
Administrative Assistant Hca Responsibilities:
- Coordinating travel and meeting arrangements.
- Preparing correspondence and reports.
- Handling of customer relations issues.
- Answering phones
- Making travel arrangements.
- Planning and scheduling meetings.
- Consolidating status reports and any other projects.
- document preparation and record management.
- Maintains supplies and equipment to meet team needs.
- Displays extraordinary customer service skills in person, telephone and written communications.
- Scheduling patient appointments, cancellations, and updating records.
- Verifying patient identity.
- Monitoring and taking patient vital signs and heart rate as needed.
- Entering patient information into a database.
Administrative Assistant Hca Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Administrative Assistant Hca – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Administrative Assistant Hca? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.