The Administrative Executive Assistant will support executive’s manager on a daily basis. The Administrative Executive Assistant will be proactive, resourceful and have exceptional organizational skills. Additionally, should be a master in relationship building and ready to communicate constantly, not only across the company, but externally as well. The Administrative Executive Assistant will be expected to provide a high level of discrete and professional administrative assistance. Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in workload, changes in assignment, or demands of deadlines. The Administrative Executive Assistant has an ability to develop and implement office procedures to insure effective completion of tasks.
Administrative Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Expected to engrain themselves in the day-to-day operations, understanding what issues, meetings and correspondence to prioritize and when.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Responsible for processing executives’ expense reports in a timely manner.
- Draft, edit and proofread business correspondence.
- Assist in the coordination of logistics for off-site functions and events, when necessary.
- Will often times be asked to participate in meetings in which one would be expected to record, transcribe, organize and distribute meeting minutes.
Administrative Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience supporting multiple executives’/team leaders at once.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously while managing priorities.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a rapport with industry leaders and executives.
- Excellent computer skills.
Administrative Executive Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Administrative Executive Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?