The Agency Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading: Inspire and motivate the development team to achieve deliverables for the clients. You will help them plan, scope, and execute according to schedule and client budgets:
- Take part in daily stands up to hear and address engineering team issues to keep workflow going.
- Ensure that our client JIRA boards are up to date and in priority order.
- Check that new client requests and requirements are clear and identify risks/gaps so that they are ready for development.
- Forecast the work ahead so the team knows where they should be working and when.
- Partnering up with our clients: Establish rock-solid relationships with the clients and ensure their requirements and timelines are properly accounted for in our planning. They should feel like you and your engineering team are an extension of their businesses:
- Provide weekly updates on budget, project status, and news.
- Develop a steady working relationship through regular status calls
- Document and share client news and updates back to the team and internal stakeholders.
- Continuously growing and improving: Apply and adapt tools and processes to ensure delivery standards:
- Be willing to try new things and introduce best practices.
- Review the tools in current use and identify how they could make the team more efficient.
- Staying ahead of the curve: Proactively manage project issues, risks, and change. Keeping the team on-task, projecting milestones & deliverables to spec. Be able to easily quantify the impact of changing requirements and timelines
- Communicating internally: Represent the team’s project plan and timelines to the leadership team and effectively escalate when blockers or resource demands require more set of eyes.
- Develop clear status updates and dashboards that can be consumed easily and updated regularly.
- Provide perspective on the team’s workload, the client’s needs, and satisfaction.
- Communicate leadership decisions clearly to the team and client when required.
- A little this and that:
- Participating in short daily standups to outline what you completed yesterday and are aiming to accomplish today.
- Sharing praise when someone on the team does something amazing.
- Taking advantage of our flextime scheduling to swing by the gym, go for a run before the rain starts, or maybe sitting in the park with a book.
- Sharing your hard lessons/failures with your peers.
- Identifying inefficiencies in our existing processes and proposing solutions.
- And most importantly – helping us become a better version of ourselves than we were yesterday.
The Agency Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Solid Digital Project Management experience
- Experience working with external clients and vendors
- Familiar with Agile-based methodologies + tools (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- History of managing multiple web projects simultaneously
- Organized. Very organized.
- Ability to calmly multi-task and context-switch
- Analytical thinker who thrives at reporting and statistics
Agency Digital Project Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Agency Digital Project Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?