The Analyst-Order Management is responsible for acknowledging customers’ orders, processing payments, and ensuring the correct quantity of items before distribution. The Analyst-Order Management monitor the adequacy of warehouse inventories and inspect the condition and proper labeling of items before release to prevent potential complaints. The Analyst-Order Management also actively coordinate with the customers for their order placements and verification of delivery details and receipt. The Analyst-Order Management understanding of order entry, order booking, pick release, ship confirm, invoicing.
Analyst-Order Management Responsibilities:
- Drive and execute testing phases during the project lifecycle.
- Understanding of third party shipping integrations, integration of order management and inventory modules with third party systems.
- Work autonomously to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons behind leadership decisions.
- Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to inform priorities and approaches.
- Collaborate with peer product and engineering teams to influence product and data improvements.
- Develop and manage milestones across projects to ensure timely and successful deliverables.
Analyst-Order Management Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree.
- Uses business knowledge, creative thinking, and make good judgment in problem solving.
- Familiarity working with computer systems
- Ability to meet or exceed attendance requirements, providing reliable and predictable attendance
- Ability to work safely, minding personal and team safety in daily operations
- Basic math skills.
Analyst-Order Management – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Analyst-Order Management? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.