The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of branch staff and activities to ensure high-quality customer service, achieve product sales goals, oversee warehouse operations, and provide accurate and timely deliveries. The Assistant Branch Manager will report to the Regional Service Manager and will include working with Field Service Technicians and Service Sales in a variety of environments.
Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Branch Manager to determine sales, income, and expense targets.
- Collaborates with Branch Manager to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Ensures branch staff is aware of sales targets and reviews progress toward these goals with staff on a quarterly basis.
- Manages and motivates branch staff to meet and strive to exceed sales goals.
- Assists in supervising branch personnel in sales, service, warehouse, delivery, shipping and receiving, inventory-taking, and branch support functions.
- Participates in regular staff meetings.
- Plans and prepares branch staff schedules by assigning employees specific duties to ensure effective utilization of personnel.
- Provides staff with guidance, resources, and assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
- Assists branch manager in leading the branch staff in achieving and maintaining a professional and positive rapport with customers by providing the best possible service.
- Reviews and resolve customer issues and complaints regarding service, products, or personnel.
- Complete all required reports in a timely and professional manner.
Assistant Branch Manager Requirements:
- Solid experience as a Branch Manager.
- High school diploma.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Well organized.
- Team player.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to motivate staff.
Assistant Branch Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Assistant Branch Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?