The Art Director Virtual Assistant takes full charge of visual styles for theater productions, television shows, or newspapers. The Art Director Virtual Assistant is a professional who helps art directors perform creativity-driven tasks such as producing graphic design for branding, layouts, and advertisements. The Art Director Virtual Assistant is required to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques using computer-aided design software. The Art Director Virtual Assistant must also organize photo shoots and work with managers and PR agents to coordinate their models’ schedules.
Responsibilities of the Art Director Virtual Assistant:
- Design of content and occasional marketing materials, both in print and digital format.
- Support the Art Director with the design and development of art campaigns.
- Oversee freelance illustrators and manage review and feedback cycles with the art director and other key partners.
- Conduct vital research in support of the creative direction of each project.
- Effectively articulate creative concepts and solutions verbally and engage in design criticism by sharing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Contribute to and enhance the amplified product brand design system.
- Collaborate closely with members of the design, content, product, and operations teams.
- Manage and prioritize projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines.
Art Director Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related.
- Solid experience in design or illustration.
- Strong experience in art direction.
- Experience motivating freelance illustrators.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Competent in developing concepts from the manual drawing of ideas.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Associate Art Director – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Associate Art Director? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.