The Associate Business Development Manager evaluates new business opportunities, building of qualitative and financial models, articulation of the division’s strategy through presentations and management of key projects and initiatives. The Associate Business Development Manager evaluate new business opportunities, business development deals, and other strategic growth initiatives. The Associate Business Development Manager identify industry trends and build strategic plans, models, and targets in anticipation of those trends also develop proposals, decks, analysis, and presentations for new business initiatives and partnerships. The Associate Business Development Manager lead multiple projects and drive each forward, ensuring clear communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams and external partners.
Associate Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare project development plans, budgets, schedules, and capital budgets.
- Structure, negotiate, and execute land control agreements.
- Structure, negotiate, and execute interconnect agreements.
- Structure, negotiate, and execute agreements.
- Prepare and submit project proposals into competitive project procurement processes.
- Generate business leads and opportunities to grow the project pipeline.
- Develop partner relationships, both internally and externally, that can assist in the growth of the business and closing deals.
- Develop project models to assess project returns and recommend deal terms necessary to close transactions.
Associate Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related degree.
- Solid experience in strategy/business development or consulting role.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Willingness and aptitude for managing up and sideways in a matrix organization.
- Strategic thinker who can also execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, follow-up skills, and the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
Associate Business Development Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Associate Business Development Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?