The Associate Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and advertising activities. The Associate Marketing Specialist understand the extensive details of marketing and are familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. The Associate Marketing Specialist help collect data, forecast trends and assess customer satisfaction and also Produce sales materials that clearly communicate messages to drive commercial success with support from design and content teams. The Associate Marketing Specialist is employed by marketing agencies varying in size within different companies and industries.
Associate Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Contribute ideas and concepts for marketing programs.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Play a key role in organizing webinars, conferences, trade shows and other events, taking the lead on specific projects.
- Assist in building programs and messaging for different personas.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create and edit content, write copy for ads, briefs, emails, presentations, press releases, marketing materials and create other content.
- Manage social media pages by posting updates and responding to comments and messages.
- Produce, analyses and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Maintain contact data quality.
Associate Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in marketing, communications, general business or related.
- Strong interest in software marketing.
- Experience in brand and product marketing, events, public relations, content, or lead gen related roles.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the evolving media ecosystem, relationships with agencies, advertisers and related fields.
Associate Marketing Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Associate Marketing Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.