The Audit Project Manager will lead a team and processes to manage a proactive quality audit program to identify, analyze and solve for quality control issues. The Audit Project Manager will manage more complex assignments/projects and will act as a resource to applicable internal stakeholders and business areas on quality issues as well as develop quality goals and scorecards aligned to business goals. The Audit Project Manager Builds organizational capability within their assigned area(s) of responsibility. Also, communicates and presents quality review findings to business leaders; advises on financial impact & implications of identified risks. The Audit Project Manager develops & implements quality audit metrics and scorecards to analyze & assess trends as well as identify and prioritize quality issues & control gaps. The Audit Project Manager ensures that top talent is hired and retained for their assigned area(s) of responsibility and also establishes and implements individual and team priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure completion of responsibility for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Audit Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, develops and implements process improvements based on output of quality audits.
- Executes quality control initiatives and/or solutions to identify & remediate quality issues and/or gaps in business procedures, processes, or systems.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Leads more complex reviews & testing procedures to determine compliance with critical and required controls.
- Leverages data & analysis to develop remediation plans, recommend complex solutions and/or procedural changes to reduce risk and improve business results.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Manages a team and processes for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Manages a team to conduct quality audits for assigned area; facilitates participation & responsiveness from key stakeholders.
Audit Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or Accounting
- Audit experience.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills including verbal, written & presentation.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and quality awareness.
- Must demonstrate organizational / planning capabilities and have strong business focus.
- Should demonstrate a pro-active attitude and willingness to learn and work in teams.
- Able to work effectively in fast paced and changing environment
Audit Project Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Audit Project Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?