The Biodesign Research Professional perform complex functions and activities involved in market analysis, development of preclinical and clinical trials for biodesign products, and development of large database studies. The Biodesign Research Professional will lead study design development of biodesign projects. The Biodesign Research Professional will focus on market and cost analysis of clinical needs and address studies to further evaluate these needs in conjunction with a research engineer. The Biodesign Research Professional will work closely with the clinical research coordinator to analyze publicly available databases and develop multi-institutional studies. The Biodesign Research Professional will work closely with the investigation department on ongoing clinical and biodesign projects and work to develop new projects in the face of clinical needs, for which the Biodesign Research Professional will take the initiative.
Biodesign Research Professional Responsibilities:
- Assist in designing experiments, exercising independent initiative and judgment gained from completing a variety of high-level assignments, including activities such as defining variables, formulating hypotheses, and selecting subjects, sources of information, or planned and coordinating experimental protocols.
- Adapt or work out the details of new, nonstandard procedures, with the supervisor providing general guidance and suggestions.
- Interpret, synthesize, and analyze data using scientific or statistical techniques.
- Solve problems, and make decisions that affect the direction of the research and result in independent contributions to the overall project.
- Select and apply standard calculations and formulas independently to compile data or process documents; often serve as a resource for research methods and numerical analyses.
- Co-author sections of research publications and regulatory reports
Biodesign Research Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific field.
- Comprehensive understanding of scientific theory and methods.
- General computer skills and ability to quickly learn and master computer programs.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment.
- Ability to work under deadlines with general guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to complete detailed work accurately.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
Biodesign Research Professional – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Biodesign Research Professional? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.