The Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant helps with finite element modeling. Uses biomedical software to build, revise and run analyses. Also, the Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant interprets results, debugs processes, and prepares documents and presentations of results. The Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant assists with literature review/document preparation and prepares figures, background and descriptions of activities for publications. The Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant update and collect feedback from users regularly on the maintenance, performance, reliability and quality of medical equipment. The Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant check, analyses and investigate faults / complaints / hazards on medical equipment and assist Biomedicals engineers in mapping out and implementation of required action plans.
Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs various support functions in research laboratory using proper procedures.
- Plan and perform technology assessment, capital asset management, strategic planning, facilities planning and design.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Conduct pre-acquisition evaluation, specification determination, service contract review, acceptance and safety testing, and maintenance and design modification of devices.
- Assist in develop and implement technology business plans including financial models, risk assessment and cost benefit analyses.
- Participate in clinical research by applying, monitoring, and defining emerging technologies in biomedical engineering.
- Communicate to manufacturers about issues with medical devices.
- Assist, manage, participate in, and develop educational programs for training clinical and technical staff, interns, and fellows.
Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant Requirements:
- BS in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid experience with Abaqus, Matlab, and/or other programming software.
- Strong experience using statistical software.
- Organized; able to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Word processing proficiency and ability transcribe material.
Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant – US & Can
Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Biomedical Engineer Remote Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.