The Business Operations Analyst Manager must use knowledge of existing business practices, systems, procedures, policies, current testing tools/practices and their interrelationships to provide and ensure innovative approaches and solutions to business problems and requirements in the supported systems. The Business Operations Analyst Manager is responsible for obtaining necessary approvals on systems configuration, systems testing and application changes. The Business Operations Analyst Manager Anticipate problems before they occur, seek solutions, and work with business areas to implement solutions. The Business Operations Analyst Manager Generate and consider options for actions to achieve a long-range goal or vision.
Business Operations Analyst Manager Strategist Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems.
- Coordinates with business and technology teams Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducts requirements gathering, and defines scope and objectives.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to identifying and eliminating duplication, outsourcing opportunities, streamlining, centralizing, business improvement processes, manufacturing improvement processes, and/or vendor selection.
- Uses quantitative analysis methodology to perform data, cost and benefit, and/or process measurement analysis.
- Research industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices.
Business Operations Analyst Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Management Information Systems, or Accounting.
- Knowledge of business project management tasks and tools.
- Ability to support and track project progress.
- Experience and strong working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of complex business processes in areas such as Accounting, Contract Management, Logistics, Operations, etc.
- Experience using commercial and custom software applications in support of day-to-day business operations/processes.
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.Ability to condense and synthesize complex technical concepts into non-technical language for customer stakeholders.
Business Operations Analyst Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Business Operations Analyst Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?