The CEO Remote Assistant responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful as a CEO Remote Assistant, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. The CEO Remote Assistant is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. The CEO Remote Assistant duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements. Also, the CEO Remote Assistant organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
CEO Remote Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
CEO Remote Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Solid experience managing personal calendar and family schedules.
- Experience scheduling appointments.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, basic knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems.
- Comfortable around troubleshooting technical issues and finding solutions.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up.
- High level of organization and preparedness.
CEO Remote Assistant – US & Can
CEO Remote Assistant – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a CEO Remote Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.