The Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant should have excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic. The Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant reports directly to the CEO/Founder and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO. The Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties).
Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Directly support CEO´S organization in day-to-day execution.
- Anticipates issues and maintain sensitivity and confidentiality across all areas of work.
- Coordinate meetings and prepare agendas.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or related field.
- Solid administrative experience supporting senior-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with computer products and programming.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized, meet (and help senior-level executives anticipate) deadlines and work independently.
Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Chief Executive Officer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.