The Civil Engineer Remote Assistant responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the Senior Engineer. Also, Civil Engineer Remote Assistant should safely operating computer equipment, and working alongside other engineers in the planning, design, development, and evaluation stages of projects. The Civil Engineer Remote Assistant should be able to diagnose problems and follow instructions in fast-paced environments. To be successful as a Civil Engineer Remote Assistant, should be passionate about civil engineering discipline and demonstrate strong logical and critical thinking skills. The Civil Engineer Remote Assistant is able to keep track of project expenses, write detailed reports, and ensure consistent quality assurance standards.
Civil Engineer Remote Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage operator-supply production data into a comprehensive data set.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Civil Engineering systems.
- Perform surveying duties including GPS systems, transits, and theodolites.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot software, in addition to operating conventional surveying and GPS equipment.
- Research emerging technologies and identify opportunities.
- Perform standard computations and analysis and research assignments.
- Support preparation of final design plans, cost estimates and special provisions.
- Preparation of technical memoranda, presentations and technical reports.
Civil Engineer Remote Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or related.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid experience in engineering or a related field.
- Strong technical writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to use computers and related surveying, engineering design, spreadsheet, database, and word processing software.
Civil Engineer Remote Assistant – US & Can
Civil Engineer Remote Assistant – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Civil Engineer Remote Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.