The Concierge Virtual Assistant plan excellent guest services. The Concierge Virtual Assistant greet and assist guest, organizing with transportation, dining, and entertainment requests in a professional and courteous manner. The Concierge Virtual Assistant should be able to use the property management system to aid in their job functions. The Concierge Virtual Assistant should have knowledge of local city streets, dining venues, and major attractions. Also the Concierge Virtual Assistant coach and motivate a diverse workforce, engage team members at the workplace and establish different stakeholder relationships.
Concierge Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with booking hoteling desks/offices.
- Help clients or guests with making and confirming restaurant and hotel reservations.
- Search online and assist clients or guests with any transportation needs.
- Manage parking validations.
- Provide excellent customer service with an attention to detail.
- Anticipate guest’s needs in order to accommodate them and provide an exceptional guest experience.
Concierge Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Relevant experience as a receptionist and/or administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with professional and friendly phone presence.
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Professional demeanor with a high level of focus on providing excellent customer service.
Concierge Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Concierge Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.