The Construction Management Trainee Must conduct themselves appropriately and make decisions that are safe and ethical. Responsible for managing the bid process for new work. The Construction Management Trainee learn all facets of the project management process including pre-bid meetings, contracts, sub-contracts, coordinating work and equipment utilizing clear communication with Managers, Superintendents, Foreman and other contractors. The Construction Management Trainee also learn to understand and follow various specifications for all types of work. Also The Construction Management Trainee is responsible for collection of accounts receivable and schedule and supervise sub-contractors. On the other hand, also conduct quality control inspections and order building materials, manage community assets and site budgets.
Construction Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing and maintaining job schedules.
- Inspects and enforces job safety requirements.
- Completes ‘punch lists’ and assists in completion orientation lists.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled.
- Ensure job site cleanliness and assists in completion of model/inventory maintenance.
- Assists in areas of service related issues.
Construction Management Trainee Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Construction Experience.
- Abilities to work in a fast –paced, team-oriented setting.
- Effective communication skills.
Construction Management Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Construction Management Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?