The Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant monitor projects from planning to completion, including tasks such as budgeting and scheduling. The Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant follow quality standards and ensure the safety and security of the construction site. Also the Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant communicates and negotiates with external partners, such as vendors and lawyers. The Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant ensure projects are delivered successfully and on time. The Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant collaborate with engineers and subcontractors to define project needs and oversee staff performance.
Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supervises onsite crew(s) working in multiple areas simultaneously.
- Prepares work schedules and assignments.
- Communicates and enforces safety procedures and site rules.
- Coordinates purchase and delivery of material, supplies and equipment as needed for worksite
- Develops three-week look ahead schedule and cost-effective plan for completion of all assigned projects.
- Meets production goals per approved contract schedule.
- Collaborate with project team, including project managers, clients, architects, engineers, government officials, and subcontractors to determine project needs.
- Coordinates and schedules the work activities of tradespeople, professionals, and laborers.
- Prepares and provides progress reports to general contractors and Clients.
Construction Superintendent Specialist Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Solid experience in supervising construction projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of all areas of construction.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
Construction Superintendent Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Construction Superintendent Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.