The CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant will be responsible for supporting partners relationships in the assigned region. The CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant will need to interact and be integrated across customer segments, business groups, marketing, services and sales teams. The CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant duties will include handling incoming partner inquiries, partner on-boarding, basic-intermediate level product demo and driving new pipeline creation. The CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant will have a passion for sales and demonstrate exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
The CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed assigned quota for sales of company’s products and services through channel partners in region
- Understand the Global strategy, relationships, programs and objectives and how they relate to companys sales
- Engaging and qualifying regional and global partners in accordance with the Global Channel and Region strategy
- Solidifying key relationships required to build and sustain a long-term business relationship
- Execute approved communication plan
- Actively work with the partner sales team and scan the market to define market and customer requirements and future opportunities
- Acts as a “bridge” between channel partners and the team
- Support the development and ongoing management of annual business plans with channel partners in alignment with CAM’s strategy
- Help to create a plan with partners to ensure that prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Continual learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Support on enablement and onboarding meetings to new partners
- Moderate communication channels with partners
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to speak intelligently about the education industry
- Pro-actively engage in local market competitive intelligence gathering, keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows with channel partners
- Preparing written presentations and reports in accordance with processes
- Support to execute yearly territory business plans and individual partner plans.
The CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Solid experience in related role with a track record of success growing channel partner relationships and developing new customer opportunities
- Ability to deliver excellent communication with cross functional ‘virtual teams’
- Documented experience in the enterprise solution sales process, follow up implementation and management
- Ability to impact, influence and make decisions
- Ability to demonstrate sufficient technical aptitude to identify partnering opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a CR Country Representative Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.