- Acts as the first point of contact via phone call, email or callback for candidate/Field Offices/Clients on payroll/time entry system, or access issues related to the online time reporting system, compliance requirements, benefits, 401K, sick pay, verification of employment requests, Canadian ROE’s & Availability, and tax inquiries/issues. To resolve these issues a detailed understanding of the existing multiple systems and business processes used within the Customer Service and Payroll Operation departments (PeopleSoft HCM, “Online Time Reporting and Approval” system, Micro J Plus, Livelink, W-2 software, Excel, Word, CIC Client, and outlook) is necessary in order to be successful in this role.
- Customer Service Representatives resolve issues accurately and timely, by using their diverse knowledge of Field Service Center Departments and Branch functions.
- Processes and documents transaction or Initiate a form to be resolved by Payroll Operations.
- Educates branch offices about timelines, procedures and the cost/benefit of various alternatives.
- Educates candidates about the various self service options via the websites and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years previous customer service experience required.
- 1+ years Call center experience.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, with ability to learn other applications easily.
- Knowledge PeopleSoft other HR applications preferred.
- Exercise of judgment, knowledge/recall, hearing, ability to speak and write clearly, visual ability.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to enter data. Use of call center telephone/email application or other office equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate attendance. Ability to sequence, follow directions.
- Ability to collaborate with team and others to perform work responsibilities.
- Ability to meet or exceed all quality standards.
Customer Service Representative – USA & Canada
Looking for a Customer Service Representative? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent for the Industry.