The Customer Service Specialist will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services, obtain customer feedback, and provide training to new hires. A top-notch Customer Service Specialist will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement. The Customer Service Specialist should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Specialist will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for direct interaction with customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
- Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations, while using sound judgment.
- Has excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and follows guidelines for customer service policies and procedures.
- Uses strong customer service ability to provide value added services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to handle a high volume of calls, inquiries and difficult issues with tact and professionalism.
- Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess good judgment and ability to make independent decisions.
Customer Service Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Customer Service Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.