The Customer Service Technician receives and responds to inbound incident request from customer clients, and Internal & External users. The Customer Service Technician reforms triaging and troubleshooting of incident volume to resolve customer trouble. Provides regular and timely updates to all parties (internal and external) on incident statuses. The Customer Service Technician maintains detailed documentation, notes, and steps pending or completed on all support tickets. The Customer Service Technician is familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a support environment.
Customer Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Providing phone/email support for internal/external customer, as well as consistent monitoring and accurate documentation.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by providing highly technical troubleshooting of complex issues to meet issue resolution and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Taking timely action and ownership on all open tickets to troubleshoot and resolve internal/external customer issues to the customer’s satisfaction, and if necessary.
- escalates customer issues to next level support according to issues.
- Meeting/Exceeding individual service level metrics to meet the needs of the customer/business.
- Performs a variety of technical tasks to complete requested work or remediate incidents.
Customer Service Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related or engineering field, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service skills to improve the customer experience.
- Solid experience as a support technician.
- Experience with problem solving using critical thinking and conflict resolution/de-escalation.
- Detail orientated with strong communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc) and Adobe Acrobat
Customer Service Technician – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Customer Service Technician? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.