The Customer Supply Chain Analyst prepare reporting/statistical analysis for Supply Chain processes and understand how analysis impacts overall Supply Chain processes. The Customer Supply Chain Analyst support data management needs and activities. The Customer Supply Chain Analyst identify and implement process/system improvements in Supply Chain. Also, standardize and optimize process design. The Customer Supply Chain Analyst develop and conduct training for internal/external customers on Supply Chain processes and may concentrate on specific business areas, processes, and systems. The Customer Supply Chain Analyst perform in-depth research on complex audit questions, software system, or transactional problems and support data management needs and activities.
Customer Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Utilize report writing tools to create insightful reporting from various data sources to monitor Supply Chain key performance metrics and exceptions.
- Perform analysis (e.g., statistical, trend/correlation/control charts) to identify and proactively communicate trends, root causes, performance, etc.
- Analyze reports to ensure data accuracy. Perform analysis and research of audit questions.
- Utilize project management skills to lead large projects to improve processes.
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Communicate project milestones, obstacles, and progress.
- Prepare management reports on program usage and compliance.
Customer Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related technical/analytical field.
- Solid experience in a supply chain related field.
- Excellent customer/communication skills.
- Must be approachable, flexible, customer focused, self-motivated, results and team oriented.
- Analytical capabilities with the skillset to generate insight from data and expect the unexpected.
- Strong project management skills.
Customer Supply Chain Analyst – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Customer Supply Chain Analyst? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.