The Data analysts responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. The Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. The Data analysts will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
The Data analysts works with data to help their organizations make better business decisions. Using techniques from a range of disciplines, including computer programming, mathematics, and statistics, data analysts draw conclusions from data to describe, predict, and improve business performance. The Data analysts forms the core of any analytics team and tend to be generalists versed in the methods of mathematical and statistical analysis.
The Data analysts Responsibilities:
- Learn the data ecosystem and flow through
- Learn the data structures and systems existing and in process
- Begin to engage with existing reporting
- Field, clearly define, and prioritize data requests from stakeholders
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports
- Provide training for new employees on data at SCF
The Data analysts Requirements:
- Solid experience working for a technology, consumer, SaaS, or subscription business
- Knowledge of the financial levers of success for technology, consumer, SaaS, or subscription business
- A deep and abiding love of working with advanced SQL every day.
- Professional experience setting expectations with stakeholders, prioritizing work, and pushing back on stakeholders
- Professional experience engaging stakeholders to understand questions and business problems
- Ability to clearly and concisely present complex findings and provide actionable solutions to stakeholders
- Several years of experience using advanced functionality of a visualization platform (any platform)
- Experience with some members of our tech stack, which includes: Fivetran, Segment, dbt, BigQuery, Zoho Analytics, Google Analytics, Notion, GitHub, Slack
- Concentrated experience in financial analytics, product analytics, mobile app data
- Experience auditing data flow for accuracy, integrity, and quality
Data Analyst – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Data Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?