The Digital Marketing Assistant will be reporting directly to the digital marketing manager and assisting with all related tasks. The Digital Marketing Assistant may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with clients. To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Assistant, should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Also, the Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for creating content for the company’s social media and web pages, besides, analyzing the online metrics. The Digital Marketing Assistant will also be conducting surveys, questionnaires and monitoring the subscriber count on a regular basis. Moreover, the Digital Marketing Assistant should be able to optimize the company’s website to make it SEO friendly. Managing all e-communications, online listings and contacting media professionals for advertisement campaigns
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- High school or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and negotiating skills.
- Solid experience with a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, benchmarks and best practices.
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS and enterprise level web content management systems.
- Strong experience managing multiple projects and competing deadlines.
Digital Marketing Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.