The Electrical Engenieering Assistant will work closely with engineers as well as operations, reliability, maintenance, environmental and safety teams to continuously support their document and information needs. A successful The Electrical Engenieering Assistant will be able to work under minimal supervision to maintain a document management system. The Electrical Engenieering Assistant must have exceptional communication, analytical and customer service skills, as well as be able to change to adaptive work environments, multi-task, and have strong attention to detail.
Electrical Engenieering Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated with ongoing project(s) including project-based files and documentation.
- Maintain an electronic document management system (i.e. drawings, specifications and standards, equipment files, project files, and engineering library).
- Provide a single-point-of-contact for document requests, transfers, and receipts from maintenance, operations, and engineering as well as external sources.
- Deliver necessary assistance to engineering and maintenance in documentation and overseeing accuracy through collation of libraries and manufacturing systems.
- Supervise, track, and issue documents while ensuring compliance with appropriate records information management protocols.
- Assess completeness, and accuracy of engineering records and documents.
- Check promptness and approval of documents and ensure their timely turn-over.
Electrical Engenieering Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or related.
- Solid experience supporting documentation management
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously and working in a team or independently without supervision.
- Strong experience working with electrical engineering.
Electrical Engenieering Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Electrical Engenieering Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.