The Executive Personal Assistant responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling digital correspondence on behalf of managers. The Executive Personal Assistant may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required. To ensure success as an Executive Personal Assistant, should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished the Executive Personal Assistant is intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Executive Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Interface directly with other executives and their support teams.
- Review your leader’s schedule to build-in time to think, to prepare, to travel to their next meeting.
- Screening and routing phone calls, arranging conference calls/web-based meetings, managing calendars and contact lists.
- Handle extremely confidential, sensitive information.
- Maintaining organization systems, daily and extensive mail sorting, ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordinating and supporting the planning of on-site and off-site events and meetings, managing special projects and events.
Executive Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Solid experience with supporting.
- Strong experience with project management.
- A strong interest in receiving and implementing feedback and focus on improvement.
- Excellent learning ability.
- Tech-savvy and resourceful.
Executive Personal Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Executive Personal Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.