The Facebook Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving insights, and launching new features to the market globally. The Facebook Marketing Specialist should define target audiences, inform product strategy and position with insights, leading go-to-market planning and execution, and driving sentiment and product adoption through Facebook consumer marketing. The Facebook Marketing Specialist will help drive the advancement and execution of lead generation efforts through close partnership with technology and operations teams. The Facebook Marketing Specialist is passionate about Facebook marketing and sales technology and will become an expert in the Faceboook tools.
Facebook Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop, articulate, and show a marketing vision and strategy for feed & stories.
- Lead, influence, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including product, research, public relations, design, engineering and more).
- Influence business direction and develop strategic product input and positioning through a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- Ensure both the success of product launches via full funnel execution, as well as over the life of the product life cycle.
- Establish clear KPIs for the team and own the relationship with analytics to ensure there is an impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place.
Facebook Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Solid general marketing experience.
- Strong experience scaling Facebook products and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and alignment.
- Experience partnering with product teams to identify and bring to market solutions, including representing market requirements with cross-functional partners to drive product launch strategies and ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing.
Facebook Marketing Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Facebook Marketing Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.