The Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant will join and lead a team of skilled, talented, and passionate people, always bringing the industry best practices to our products. The Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant role is to lead design/develop applications, join the booming market of production execution solutions, and be part of a fast-growing company on the leading edge of the industry. Th Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
The Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural leadership to the team and our client.
- Work with an agile team to build, maintain and optimize our client’s applications.
- Mentor fellow developers.
- Work with DevOps and QA to build a quality-focused CI/CD pipeline.
- Proficient communications skills required.
- Good Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Solid experience as a software engineer
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (preferably PostgresSQL), be comfortable designing robust data schemas and solving performance issues
- Experienced using TDD and testing best practices
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented design (DRY, SOLID, GoF, DDD)
- Proficient working between front-end and back-end stacks.
Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Full Stack Developer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.