The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The Graphic Designer will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The Graphic Designer needs to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
The Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design a wide variety of creative assets and marketing collateral for social media, websites, presentation decks, print, etc.
- Create graphic material in different mediums such as static social media posts
- Understand briefs from different clients to capture their vision
- Ensure that graphic materials are in line with the clients’ branding
- Assist Account Manager in conceptualizing visual content
- Collaborate with Account Managers and clients to ensure brief and time frames are met
- Conceptualize and create graphic assets for our internal projects
- Lead the creative direction over projects when necessary
The Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Graphic designer in an agency set-up
- Demonstrable experience in graphic software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Animate, and other similar programs.
- Updated knowledge on the latest design and industry developments
- A strong portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- The ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision
- An eagle-eyed attention-to-detail and the ability to think big picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding organisational skills
Graphic Designer (Social and UX) – USA & Canada Looking to hire a Graphic Designer (Social and UX)? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?