The HR Generalist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. The HR Generalist duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees. The HR Generalist is responsible for creating, updating and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities.
The HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
The HR Generalist Requirements:
- Solid professional experience as an HR-Generalist or HR Business Partner;
- Good knowledge of labor law;
- Have a basic understanding of compensation & benefits;
- To be self-motivated and driven;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Passionate, positive, and creative spirit.
HR Generalist – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a HR Generalist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?