The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for the HR functions for the organization. The Human Resources Administrator will provide guidance on the employee lifecycle including developing training opportunities. The Human Resources Administrator will oversee employee benefits, payroll and performance management. The Human Resources Administrator is usually the first point of contact for all HR-related matters and often deal with internal and external parties. The Human Resources Administrator duties may include maintaining records, preparing documents, and ensuring employees receive adequate support.
Human Resources Administrator Responsibilities:
- Prepare new employee files and follow-up on necessary paperwork within allotted timeframe.
- Verify documents and maintain employment authorization files.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources function as needed.
- Assist or prepare correspondence in regards to unemployment claims and verification of employment.
- Personnel file maintenance.
- Human resources system entry and maintenance. Ensure all personnel records are updated promptly to maintain accurate system of record.
- Communicate with employees about their documentation and answer any related questions.
Human Resources Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related.
- Solid administrative experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have stable, reliable, high speed home internet.
Human Resources Administrator – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Human Resources Administrator? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.