The Human Resources Virtual Assistant is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. The Human Resources Virtual Assistant will be an organizational individual, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates. The Human Resources Virtual Assistant possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. The Human Resources Virtual Assistant has the responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating the day-to-day operational aspects of classification, pay administration, position management, recruitment and staffing.
The Human Resources Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Analyzing and evaluates positions and established appropriate series, title, grade.
- Developing operational policies, strategies and procedures to implement guidance at the local level.
- Assisting subordinate staff in resolving difficulties encountered when applying existing guidance to practical situations.
The Human Resources Virtual Assistant Assistant Requirements
- Recruiting coordinator or coordination experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree
Human Resources Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Human Resources Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.