The Virtual Assistant of the Technician in Industrial Electronics registers the maintenance and repair of equipment used by the technician. The Electronic Technician Virtual Assistant may also be responsible for checking prices for installations and inspections and reporting updates to the electronics technician. The Electronic Technician Virtual Assistant maintains a database of existing equipment that is used during the job such as voltmeters and PC-based diagnostic software. The Electronic Technician Virtual Assistant can also suggest replacement of existing equipment based on age, function and functionality.
Responsibilities of the Technical Virtual Assistant in Industrial Electronics:
- Makes preventive and predictive maintenance suggestions.
- Records inspections and creates necessary work orders for discrepancies found.
- Records electrical tests and inspections, including continuity, current, voltage, and resistance measurements of electrical and electronic systems.
- Follows the correct chain of command to notify appropriate management when necessary.
- Suggests solutions to problems down to defective components using multiple forms of test equipment, schematics, printouts, and other resources.
Industrial Electronic Technician Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school degree, technical school or related.
- Capability to use electrical schematics to troubleshoot electronics components.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in repair, testing and calibration of electronic an industrials equipment.
- Skill to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Capacity to understand, remember, and communicate highly technical information and make decisions.
- Talent to organize, prioritize and complete complex and varied tasks.
Industrial Electronic Technician – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Industrial Electronic Technician? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.