The Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant complete duties such as designing electrical products, operating computers, supervising equipment repairs, writing electrical reports, and presenting technical materials to large groups. Those looking to work as Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant should demonstrate throughout their resumes technical expertise, teamwork, problem-solving orientation, creativity, and effective communication. The Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant specializes in designing and developing electrical systems, ensuring efficiency and safety. In a company setting, a Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant typically follows the directives of managers or senior engineers, providing them with regular progress reports.
Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Design projects to reinforce electric distribution system components.
- Develop detailed construction drawings for work which includes drawings and instructions for the installation, maintenance, modification, or removal of system components.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to generate engineering prints and construction drawings.
- Update prints to capture current system configurations.
- Provide engineering support during system emergencies to maintain or restore service to customers.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs, produce prototypes and designs, coordinate with other technicians and engineers.
Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Ability to interpret basic information on drawings.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Junior Electrical Engineering Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.