The Junior Graphic Designer is an entry-level job. In this job role, have to help in delivering all design requirements. The Junior Graphic Designer also includes tasks like pitching ideas, creating drafts and collaborating with a team. The Junior Graphic Designer work with the close mentorship and support of our design team, art directors, writers, and creative leadership to design and produce creative solutions for our clients. The Junior Graphic Designer lean into the experience of the team, learn about and support on projects across a wide variety of disciples including branding, digital design, environmental, packaging.
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design a variety of projects.
- Create designs under the direction of creative leads.
- Create compelling creative solutions to a variety of projects and challenges.
- Embrace flexibility and fluidity in your work.
- Embrace challenges, and bring energy and a fresh perspective to all work.
- Work collaboratively across all phases of your projects, beginning to end.
- Lean in to the management and mentorship opportunities provided.
- Efficiently handle workload.
- Interact with stakeholders.
- Communicate project status.
Junior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Graphic design, visualization, typographic, production and personal management skills
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- A collaborative and creative attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to think independently, problem solve, and brainstorm creative solutions.
- Thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Junior Graphic Designer – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Junior Graphic Designer? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.