The Logistics Assistant oversees all areas within the logistics process (receiving, preparation, packaging, inventory control, data entry, measuring, order tracking, shipping). The Logistics Assistant have strong organizational skills who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The Logistics Assistant have the ability to manage a database, as well as operate a computer. The Logistics Assistant will be responsible forreviewing internal compliance and reporting on key opportunities and errors.
The Logistics Assistant Responsibilities:
- Receive, unpack, and ship goods; re-stock items as necessary.
- Update inventory count and maintain inventory records to share with management.
- Ship out products using shipping manager.
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry and client outreach.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The Logistics Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Ability to multi-task between stationary and non stationary tasks.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or ship goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Attention to details.
Logistics Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Logistics Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.