The Mortgage Remote Specialist is a professional who work with lending institutions to identify the best lending product for their clients in exchange for taking the title of the debtors’ properties The Mortgage Remote Specialist must process mortgage loan applications by reviewing their paperwork to ensure accuracy and completeness before submitting for approval. The Mortgage Remote Specialist should monitor accounts during the bankruptcy proceedings to ensure that the rights of their clients are protected. The Mortgage Remote Specialist supports day-to-day mortgage activities, including but not limited to loan application entry, preparing new applications for processing by ensuring data is complete and documentation is sorted and filed appropriately,
Mortgage Remote Specialist Responsibilities:
- Add fees and charges to build closing disclosures and closing statements for real estate settlements, including recording fees, transfer taxes, property taxes, commissions, utility bills, homeowners’ association fees, and contract credits.
- Coordinate directly with mortgage lenders to balance their borrowers’ closing disclosures, obtain loan documents for closing and authorization to disburse after documents are executed.
- Communicate and develop good working relationships with lenders.
- Ensure that loan documents are prepared correctly to match title documents.
- Identifies and implements process improvements for areas of responsibility to streamline operations through digitalization and automation, and maintain adequate controls across organizations.
- Support other loan programs and department activities
Mortgage Remote Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or other business-related degree.
- Solid experience in mortgage industry.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
- Results driven, service oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Mortgage Remote Specialist – US & Can
Mortgage Remote Specialist – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Mortgage Remote Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.