The Network Architect Engineer take care of communication networks, such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and intranets. The Network Architect Engineer play a crucial role in creating, maintaining, and modifying an IP network’s hardware, software, and virtualized components. The Network Architect Engineer have in-depth knowledge about a network’s technological requirements. Also, is responsible for network security; they design, implement, and manage security countermeasures when network vulnerabilities are discovered. The Network Architect Engineer offer technical guidance on networking solutions, technology roadmaps, and product plans.
Network Architect Engineer Responsibilities:
- Participate in efforts to set IT network/voice architecture and standards while ensuring solutions are compliant.
- Ensure solutions IT requirements.
- Work with network manager and service provider to architect, design and implement solutions to business requirements. Includes leading network and voice projects.
- Labor with service providers and vendors to provide day-to-day support and service for network and voice solutions.
- Suggest and implement improvement opportunities to standardize and improve infrastructure operations.
- Assist with delivering appropriate documentation to service desk and support prior to implementation; IT operations and other infrastructure teams to ensure the reliable operation of the built solution.
- Execute technical lifecycle management.
Network Architect Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related degree.
- Solid experience in planning and building IT infrastructure solutions.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and build working relationships with individuals throughout the organization in support of IT department objectives.
Network Architect Engineer – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Network Architect Engineer? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.