The Operations and Finance Manager will be responsible for leading our finance and business operations. The Operations and Finance Manager oversees the day-to-day financial and administrative operations. The Operations and Finance Manager is responsible for managing all accounting and banking functions for the organization, and works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to generate and track budgets both for internal purposes and outside funders. In addition, The Operations and Finance Manager performs administrative duties, intern program management, coordination, and human resource management and other duties as assigned.
The Operations and Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Finance: accounts receivable, accounts payable and light bookkeeping
- Help customers who want to make changes or have questions about their account or their bills.
- Admin: manage our mail, keep our records, respond to requests from federal and state agencies, help with booking and managing sporadic travel needs
- People Ops: run payroll, manage expense reports, onboard new team members, care for the team
- Processes: improving and formalizing how we do recurring tasks, a process-oriented / project-oriented person who can help us organize these activities that cut across functions.
The Operations and Finance Manager Requirements:
- Awesome people skills. You will be talking with many people a day, team-mates or customers or vendors.
- Wisdom and good judgement. You are going to be making meaningful decisions that affect everyone around you.
- Highly organised and love creating systems
- Very detailed-oriented & efficient
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to lead Operations
- Initiative. You don’t shy away from taking on responsibility and projects
- Ability to adapt and grow
- Some experience with creating systems
- Experience in a customer or client-facing role
- Operations experience
Operations and Finance Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Operations and Finance Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?