The Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant responsibilities include submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits, and resolving customer complaints. The Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business. To be successful as an Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant, should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation skills. Ultimately, an exceptional Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Identify key accounts within territory and establish a route that will be most efficient to grow and develop existing customers while looking for new partnerships.
- Demonstrate and assist customers in developing, planning, implementing, monitoring and tracking results.
- Communicate all sales initiatives through partnering with vendors including but not limited to achieving corporate sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Acknowledge and respond to all email, text, and phone communication in a timely manner.
- Strictly comply with established procedures regarding the processing of returns including the pick-up of returns from the customer and completing the required documents.
- Work with all areas of business, customer service, accounts receivable, IT, and any other necessary business function provided entity.
- Actively prospect for new customers through cold calling, social media, and other digital outlets.
- Conduct effective virtual product knowledge classes.
Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Working knowledge of inventory control systems and visual merchandising is strongly.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using social media.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to build an online community and create social connections, including but not limited to, using search engines and other internet tools.
Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Outside Sales Representative Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.