The Payroll Coordinator Specialist maintain employee database/files including new hire, wage, benefit and other deduction information in all applicable databases. The Payroll Coordinator Specialist review employee timecards to check for work hours’ compliance including total hours worked, lunch recordings, missed punches, and all time-off entries. The Payroll Coordinator Specialist train and advise managers and supervisors on the process of timecard approval. The Payroll Coordinator Specialist import timecard data, other earnings and deductions into payroll system. Also, The Payroll Coordinator Specialist respond to, or escalates more complex frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
Payroll Coordinator Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify and troubleshoot discrepancies prior to payroll process.
- Coordinate with other departments in the seasonal staff increase process.
- Review, balance, and audit payroll data post processing for accuracy and identify adjustments needed.
- Support the payroll department in payroll related activities, roles, and projects.
- Provide information to third parties for unemployment and employment verifications per company policy.
- Prepare journal entries to adjust accounting information as required by finance.
Payroll Coordinator Specialist Requirements:
- Associate or bachelor`s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Solid payroll experience.
- Attention to detail and analytical abilities.
- Skill to prioritize and manage time to meet critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail and analytical capacities.
- Ability to handle, maintain, and protect confidential information.
Payroll Coordinator Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Payroll Coordinator Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.